Monday, June 1, 2009

years go by fast


Dont Ever Fucking Question That - Atmosphere

ok so the year has gone by a lot faster then i had planned but i had a great time with my friends both from SL and Alameda ! (this list is not by who i like more, completely random)

Sherman: you been ther for me since 7th grade and you are funny for a chink ahaha jk. Im gonna miss you even though im gonna hang out wit u but we ain gonna be in school with eachother and thats gonna be a huge downer cause u and me are always hangin out with eachother.

Andy: This guy is my chubby nigga ahaha. He is cool though are pretty loyal friend and is pretty funny, sometimes doesnt no when to stop but thats fine there arent many moments that wouldnt be right to hav fun. known him since 3rd grade and its been a good 7 years. He got great grades and rubs it in my face but i guess it inspires me to work harder.

Ed:This guy is hella funny but he need to start working harder in skool. He worries me sometimes when it comes to education but he does try. He is chill and gives effort into lots of things he does when it doesnt come to skool and he always tried to look out for his friends which i respect because he is one of the only honest people in a world filled with lies.

EJ: Aight so Ej is one of those guys that i thought was gay for most of my life but turns out straight LOL JK. He is my friend and he would be the last person that i would forget when i move away for reasons i am not allowed to reveal. I know i make fun of him for a lot of shit but he always takes it as a joke and never gets seriously mad at me for beign a douchebag sometimes and i really appreciate that. He probably feels like i dont appreciate him cause i dont hang wit him very much but its ok cause he will always be my nigga.

Jeremy: This guy is hella funny and i can always trust him not to tell my secrets. We been friends ever since the days in elementary skool with robotics which was hella fun. He was probably one of the only real friends i had back in those days. He also always dealt with the shit i gave him and never got mad which eventually changed my perspective and helped me manage my temper. He is great and i will definetly miss this dudes attitude on life.

Jacky: This guy is a rawass markass mother fcker LOL. He is funny in his own way and reminds me of what i could be if i wasnt so lazy. He also always pushes me to become not only a better student but also a better person overall. Tellin me who i should look out for and what not to do. When it comes to academics and sports he is up there on the top and and he was probably one of the only people that didnt make fun of me on my lack of skill to play basketball but to try and to improve it by showing me the ropes.

Eljay: This guy was one of my friends in 6th grade but he was too cool for me so he ditched me for some cooler people.(T-T) Then when we started to get older we started to hang out again thanks to Antonio and Science class. Recently we been hanging out almost everyday and he has become a master aha jk. This dude has some tight ass taste in music and you cant get bored around this fool. He is the person that you would love to hate but u cant just because of his attitude.

Jason: This guy is probably the most racist, skinny, hatin bastard on the planet and i love him because of it. He keeps shit interesting around skool as well as class. He helped me get into shape and made me workout hard while i was at the gym. He isnt the smartest person in the world but he has something that makes up for it and its his sense of humor and the ability to switch from joking to serious moods.

Josh: This is one of my only white friends that i have and im proud of it. He is hilarious and is often the life of the party. When me and him are in a party then things will never get boring and if its in a class the class becomes a party. This guy is my partner in crime but our days are not over yet.

Mike: Aight mike is the coolest neighbor i ever had on life. He is hella funny and we both respect each other very much. He can sometimes be a techie but thats perfectly fine because that just means we get to play more games as well as illegally downloadin shit. He is also fine with me unexpectaly going over his house which is tight and he never disrespects me no matter wat.

Paul: This guy is a dark ass mother fcker but he is cool. He is nice and always lets us come over and swim at his place without complaining which is something u get to do very often. He is always down to hang out and never complains when he has to walk to someplace even if its really far.

Tiffany Le: Aight so the first time i met this girl she thought i was a wierd ass guy. Then she was sat next to me one day and now she refers me as her BFF. And as time went on we became closer and she still believes that im one of the most hilarious people ever. I thank Tai Ha for makin her sit next to me or else we wouldnt hav this friendship anymore. I think that life would be less interesting if she didnt come around just because she has is hella funny and is big pimpin ahahahah.

Jeff Tran: Aight this big ass mother fcker is a boxer and one of the most jolly people i ever met. He can take a joke no matter wat it is about even if its about the girl he likes. He's always down to hanging out and constantly gives me advice on random ass things but advice none the less.

Josh Garcia: Okay so this dude used to bully me as we wer kids but as we grew up he became nicer or because he cant kick my ass no more i dont no LOL. Well he is funny and alsso very good on basketball and he is a man whore when it comes to women.

Brandon: Aight so Brandon started to hang out with us again and its good to hav him bak. Unfortunatly im gonna leave him when he finally comes back(no homo). He is one hell of a dude i dont really get him sometimes but i hav to respect his integrity and character because no matter what he never really changes. And this is the reason i highly respect him

Mary Kim: Aight so this girl has to be one of the most unique girls i have ever met in my life. She has great taste in music, great grades, athletic and funny. She is a down to earth person and seems to always hav fun no matter where she is at. Its funny how we met because she mistook me for another person that went to our tutoring but after that we started talking to each other and things just went on from there. Im glad that i looked like that other guy or else i would never have gotten such a great friend.

Antonio: Me and him go bak to 8th grade in leadership which were great times. This dude is hilarious and up until recently was kinda fat LOL jk man. He been around and shows up to hang out once and a while when he isnt at home jacking off. He never really gets mad at me even when i randomly kick him in the balls which is hilarious. We shared some good tiems and i hope we have some more.

Carissa: Aight so this girl is thousands of miles away but she is still my homie. We dont get to talk much anymore but when we do it brings back old times and things that you can never forget no matter what happends. She is very intelligent and has a bright future ahead. She always wants me to do the best i can in anything i do and cheers me up when i dont. I miss this girl alot but i no our friendship ain gonna end anytime soon.

Antonio Pt 2: Aight this guy is killing because he makein me feel hella bad so im gonna do some upgrade shit. Im going from the PC the the MAC u no ipod video to ipod touch. This guy is hella funny and is big pimpin when it comes to the ladies. We share lots of good times together like in leadership when we had recycling and did nothing but check out girls and throw garbage away. He is also very good when it comes to getting girl advice or when i need emergency plans. He occasionally made fun of me on how bad i am at basketball but thats fine because i can make fun of his S.G. girl (inside joke). He is one of the coolest gay people in the world and im glad i became his friend in 8th grade.

Aight so this turned out to be a REALLY REALLY LONG BULLETIN AND I WAS HOPING THAT I WOULDNT BE BUT O WELL IF I MISSED U IM VERY SRRY BUT I GOT INCREDIBLY LAZY ALONG THE WAY IF U WANT ME TO PUT U IN JUST SAY SO AND I WILL WHEN I GOT TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment